Hotel 4 stars & gastronomical Restaurant at Verneuil Sur Avre in Normandy
Hotel 4 stars & Restaurant Relais & Chateaux in Haute-Normandie
A nice and quiet village in Normandy and nearby the Parc National of the Perche classified among the 100 most beautiful roundabout routes of France.
Le Clos reveals an enchanting and exotic at the heart of a beautiful park of one hectare; old trees, green lawns and flowers invite every body to the evasion.
Through the door, you will discover elegant décor scrupulously respecting the spirit of the building. Local artisans, holders of traditional knowledge sublime setting.
You will also be captivated by the calm and serenity.Spacious and intimate rooms each have an identity of their own. Decorated with wallpapers and renowned antique furniture, they offer comfort and equipment 4 stars.
Friendliness of a table, the restaurant has two beautiful rooms with parquet “A la française, a terrace well oriented South and a view over the park.
4 star hotel and gourmet restaurant in Verneuil-sur-Avre, Le Clos is at only 5 minutes from the Village Center, at 45 KM from Chartres, nearby Giverny & the Monnet famous Monnet Foundation. This ideal location gives you access to many recreational, cultural, leisure,touristic and sporting activities.
The rail station from Paris - Montparnasse is direct to Verneuil Sur Avre. Its's take 1 hour to come to Verneuil Sur Avre by train. The rail station is at 10 minutes, walking distance or 2 minutes by taxi to our castel
Benefits and services
Hotel de charme & 4 stars Relais & Chateaux with :
- The park of one hectare with ancient trees and beautiful botanic species
- A conservatory "Eiffel style overlooking the park & oriented south
- A welness center with indoor pool, hammam, sauna...
- Private and closed parking
- Welcome & reception & conciergerie Services
- 4 rooms and 7 suites
- Gastronomical restaurant
- Suspended oak staircase in a “Poivrière” inspiration the architect Viollet Le Duc
- 1 room for handicap person
- Business center with WIFI in free access
- Salon de thé
- Terrace overlooking the park and well oriented South
- Organic Breakfast
- All aluminium bikes free of charge